‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Caleb Potter

I had a whole bunch of smarty pants stuff to tell you today. But then I went to Wellfleet and noticed all these signs that said "Pray for Caleb".

And tonight I got this link.

There is such an incredible outpouring of love and support for Caleb Potter and his family. I wanted to share it with you, because it's a fine display of what community should be. And check out this article in the Cape Cod Times, because it will make you happy.

I am not going to give a dissertation on prayer here, but I do feel that gratitude is some of the most powerful prayer we know. And all I can feel right now is gratitude - for Caleb, his family and his community.

Because apparently there is not so much wrong with our society after all.

Be well.

--

More links:
Cape Codder
Provincetown Banner

If the spirit moves you (Caleb is self-employed and uninsured):
Caleb Potter Benefit Fund
Donations may be made in person at any branch of Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank or mailed to the bank at P.O. Box 697, Wellfleet, MA 02667.

No comments: