‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

poof, you're a newt - part two

Breaking news: I am to be a godmother!

I have never been one due to the fact that I was not raised Catholic (or Episcopalian). I know, it sometimes appears that I was raised Catholic due to my working knowledge of the stigmata and saints in ecstasy. But no, I just paid attention in my art history classes. So this is all new to me.

And because I have no prior experience (and no godmother of my own), I think of all godmothers in terms of Fairy Godmothers and someone asking me to be one implies that I am the kind of person who can turn mice into coachmen and create a ball gown out of thin air. Yeah me!

I can't write more at the moment because I am too busy researching my responsibilities. But if anyone has any sure fire methods of turning mice into coachmen (or day laborers), please let me know. There is still a lot of cleaning up to do around here. Darn parties.

No comments: