‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, January 3, 2008

him: "I felt like you today"
me: "you did?"
him: "I was running a script that makes separate files for each date - 12/29, 12/30, 12/31 and then it made 2008/01/01"
me: blank stare
him: "I've been doing it since the middle of last year so it's always just been the 2007 folder"
me: blank stare
him: "and then it made a whole new folder. 2008"
me: "and this made you feel like me?"
him: "yeah, sort of giddy."

Let it be known that I am sometimes giddy.
And that my husband needs to get out more.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Wow. Usually, I get Chris' computer metaphors, but I have nothing on this one. :)

Susan said...

Jacob - that's reassuring. I think.

thefoodsnob said...

So, apparently you 'act' giddy, even if you don't feel it? (Scary?)


Lisa