‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, March 27, 2008

tourists

Brighton is in Hawaii this week, but it does not seem to be stopping her from calling and gloating. They did an 18 mile bike ride down the side of a volcano, watched a sunrise, blah blah blah.

I was too busy rolling my eyes to listen to what she was telling me, until she got to the snorkeling part. She says she doesn't like swimming very much and she got a bit tired on the first day. So she went and bought herself a pink inflatable raft. Her plan is to paddle about on the raft and stick her head in the water whenever her kids find something worth looking at.

Classic.

3 comments:

JAbel said...

"relatives" then "tourists".That's a pretty hard one two punch to top!

Bella said...

so know I know what you were doing when I was telling you about my Hawaii vacations.... you do know that I actually got married, right?

Susan said...

Jabel- The next two posts will be "religion" and "politics."

Bella - blah, blah, blah... married...blah, blah. Good thing you sent the announcement!