‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, July 24, 2008

a bit of a blur

How random is this? I might get to meet the guy who painted the mural at F1, which I wrote about last winter. He has an opening in Orleans, which is quite convenient. I suppose I may show up, ask him about it and have him turn three shades of fuchsia, sputtering "That? That's a Thomas Kincaid poster - my painting is UNDERNEATH IT." At which point I will refer to grossly exaggerated top speeds and an inability to get a good look at the brushwork.

And then I will eat the free food.

2 comments:

jenrebecc said...

where is that at?
and after you could head on over to addison and see some nudey work pharr painted of me!

Fred said...

And then, after the nudey paintings ... lunchbox auction at blue heron!