‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, August 28, 2008

flawless

Slight strategic failing. We took down the overhead lights in the kitchen and dining room so we could sand the ceilings (good idea). Which means I'm painting in semi-darkness (bad idea). I'm not a very good painter anyway, so no guarantees. Also, I painted with both right and left hands as my poor handsy wandsies got a little tie-tie with all that work. I am not ambidextrous by any stretch of the imagination. Am covered in paint.

Daylight should be interesting.

2 comments:

thefoodsnob said...

Waiting to hear.I am ambidextrous, but only with certain things, don't think I've ever tried painting!

Susan said...

Lisa - not as bad as one might have imagined. I do have paint in my hair, though.