The real name is "The Lost Burp Clothe," which is much more reasonable. While I personally have never misplaced any kind of baked good, I have lost a good number of burp cloths. I don't know why I turn it into a brioche. It's obviously Freudian.
Today she awarded me the "When Life Hands You Lemons" award. It's nice when the blogs you like also seem to like you. Thanks, Lesha!
Here are the rules:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
- Link to the nominees within your blog post.
- Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.
So ten is out of the question. How's three? These are the first three that come to mind:
Tiny Dancer is a no-brainer.
Lessons from the Sandbox richly deserves a Great Attitude & Gratitude award. Love you, Bella.
From the Frontlines makes me stop and get over myself pretty much every time I read it.
oh and also Ms. Picket. Especially for this post.
The rest of you get the My Life Wouldn't Be The Same Without You award. The thingy you post in the sidebar looks very much like the Emperor's New Clothes. Wear it well.