‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Saturday, July 18, 2009

blaming Brighton

Last week I had a special delivery message from Brighton. She says, through her diplomatic staff, that all my talk of music is boring. She requests that I please post more pictures of cheese doodles.

This presents two problems:

  1. I am out of cheese doodles
  2. I have seen a lot of music lately
Also, I have company and am very busy being entertaining. When I come up for air, I will write about music in secret code. Unless you'd prefer cheese doodles. If you would prefer cheese doodles, I'll try to get to Trader Joe's. Theirs are the most photogenic.

Mostly, I just wanted you to know that I have not vanished due to a comical, yet tragic hula hooping incident.

Please feel free to weigh in on the music vs. cheese doodle question. Either by diplomatic envoy or in the comments. As you wish.

7 comments:

The Whispering Poppies said...

Having a musical household ourselves at the moment, may we place our vote for more cheese doodle stories? Or at least show us another mixed media creation including cheese doodles?

Zip n Tizzy said...

I'm partial to cheese doodles myself, but then again I know where to get them, and am not particularly musically adept so I suppose I should vote for music.

Celia said...

YOU NEED TO TRY THE JOJO'S. Girl, you will see heaven. Better than an oreo.

Dana's Brain said...

Maybe you can send us all some cheese doodles which we can eat while reading about music?

Cheese doodles or cake. I'm good either way!

Tiny Dancer said...

As an LA teen destined to marry a music man, i say, "more bass!" orange is my least fav colour, so I guess that lets the cheeze doodles out!

Janine said...

As much as I love cheese doodles, I am going to have to side with music.

But if you are going to post about doodles, please don't leave out my favorite Cheetos Crunchy.

Anonymous said...

(you can see that i now read en masse, catching up on weeks of trout towers at once!) i vote music if one must make a choice. however, i am sure you could bring some cheese doodles to a concert. i once went to a movie with a friend who brought an apple. but i am sure cheese doodles aren't as loud.

-erica