One of my favorite new art galleries is Farm.
Why do I love it?
- It reminds me of my old days of gallery hopping. Which makes me think of brie.
- It's a sliver of city-living, dropped by elves onto a small street in a small fishing village.
- It makes me feel smart, just being there.
- When I'm there I find myself saying "oh! look!" A lot.
- They are constantly doing things I wish I had thought of first. For instance, now I want to have vinyl letters placed on my floor so when you walk in the front door you know what's up. Maybe a title like "the effects of gravity on found objects, vol. 1".
15 Commercial Street