‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Sunday, September 13, 2009

flat cat

Chris and the Upstairs Neighbor were getting ready to take down a tree in our front yard. It was going to fall into the street, where we park a couple of our eleventy-seven vehicles. I am not especially fond of all these vehicles.

Chris: where should I put the Jaguar?
Upstairs Neighbor: if Susan were here, she'd tell you to back it up about 8 feet.
Chris: but that's right where the tree will....
Upstairs Neighbor: exactly.

3 comments:

just making my way said...

You crack me up. "flat cat". Wicked clevah!

Hit 40 said...

Your upstairs neighbor hearts you!! Keep her around to tag team your hubby with smart aleck remarks.

Rose Brier Studio said...

I'm so glad no real cat is flat. And I like the Jag!
~Marilee