‎"...a little 'trouty', but quite good" ~ Eve Kendall, North By Northwest

Thursday, December 3, 2009

an extra freebie post you'll wish you hadn't read

Whenever I have to change my clothes in the middle of the day, I envision my upstairs neighbor (the male one) coming around that end of the house and, feeling pranky, jumping up to scare the daylights out of me.

I can picture his face as he does this: All happy and funny and then all horrified and staggering.

He would either a) die himself dead or b) poke himself in both eyes with the nearest branch, screaming "gah! my retinas!"

I've taken to changing in the bathroom.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

And one can only wonder what inspired such a post.

Zip n Tizzy said...

I suspect you're being a little hard on yourself (in the he would keel over dead or gouge his eyes out department) but you're cracking me up because that's how I think too.

MsPicketToYou said...

THIS?

I love you.

just making my way said...

Ha! What do you mean "wish I hadn't read?" This is going to keep me giggling all day!

Bell said...

Hahaha...we all have our little things. I had a friend who didn't like windows at the end of hallways because it was easier for snipers to get you.

Not kidding!

Logical Libby said...

Whenever I have to run into the kitchen while naked I imagine one of our neighbors spying me and thinking "guess weight watchers isn't working."

Susan said...

Coffee just came out my nose. Thanks, Libby.

Debbie said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Janine said...

I cried at Old Navy yesterday. Once upon a time, their pants fit me.